Recently Nayri Keverian and Arthur Iskenderian of BO LINE Boutique in Norwell joined us to talk about winter fashion. BO LINE, located at 426 Washington Street (Rt. 53, near Bejing House), is a hot boutique with a totally big plus: Arthur, a second generation tailor, not only tailors clothing but designs and creates men’s custom dress shirts and suits! Arthur’s work is amazing and BO LINE has won a Best of Boston award from Boston Magazine for his custom tailored shirts! You must check out BO LINE not only for Arthur’s specialty shirt-making but for their amazing selection of cutting-edge clothing. We were treated to a fashion show at the station and here are a few of the looks Nayri brought for us (modeled by her cousin Maryanne!).
So what’s in this season?
- Plaid is in this season – check out this hot Nutcracker-esque vest
- Studs and tassels – don’t be shy!
- Leg warmers are back! Pair em with shorty boots and leggings
- The big shirt and the big belt are hot. The big belt with a shirt dress, also hot.
- Mixing and matching lots of jewelry and jewels is the way to go. As Nayri said, “Too much is not enough when it comes to jewelry.” And there are no rules – mix those golds and silvers together! The boutique has a lot of fun jewelry too.
Visit Nayri and Arthur at BO LINE for the hottest clothing trends and all of your tailoring needs!