It’s tonight! The long awaited “hops” show on South Shore Live and Stan has been working hard (or hardly working. LOL) lining up tonight’s guests. He’s got the folks from Harpoon and they’re bringing in tastings! He’s got Mayflower Brewing and Narragansett Beer. And Joe from Curtis Liquors where they are doing an 100 beer tasting on Oct 31st.
And on the Virtual View we want to know – what can beer lovers could do online?
- start with the beer lego song. Someone had a lot of time on their hands.
- then take the what type of beer you are quiz?
- if you’re a beer expert, take the advanced beer quiz or try this beer quiz from Slashfood
- if you’ve got an opinion goto ratebeer.com which touts itself as the most accurate and most-visited source for beer information. Compete.com says they get 87,000 visitors a month.
- laugh about this dumb beer criminal.
- then vote! – Guinness is holding a petition to make St. Patrick’s day an official holiday. They’re calling it proposition 3-17.
- then make your own home brew at Northern Brewer. These guys know their stuff.