virtual view of Weymouth
Last week we turned our “tech corner” into the “virtual view”…giving our audience a virtual tour inside the South Shore. Last week we walked our fingers through Weymouth and here’s what we found:
The Wikipedia fun fact: “Weymouth has 14 Dunkin Donuts”
MassInfo says “Weymouth has 56,545 people and was started in 1635 and is home to Abigail Adams”
Plus we found:
* residents go down memory lane – youtube video of Weymouth Landing in 1948
* Weymouth town email alerts – know stuff before it hits the papers (events, registrations, construction, town hall meetings…) – great for families and residents!
* my favorite! – this kid in weymouth produced a youtube video showing him making maple syrup from a tree in front of his house
* great old photos of Weymouth online
* find the lowest gas prices in Weymouth everyday online
* South Shore Hospital has online web nursery
* if you want to work with the town of Weymouth – download “open bids”
stay tuned for the virtual view of Quincy next Monday night.